Who we are
The Freight Club was founded in November 1998 by a group of independent freight forwarders as a non-profit, member-driven organization with the primary objective of bringing together like-minded companies and individuals from all over the world.
The Freight Club looks to stimulate networking between members, establishing and developing mutually beneficial business solutions, while safeguarding the interests of its members.
The Board of Directors supports a non-exclusivity policy that encourages continual membership growth and promotes communal access to global trade routes and worldwide partnerships.
The Freight Club is driven by top professional standards and places the spirit of co-operation at its core. Backed up by our stellar international reputation we strive to build long-lasting professional relationships between clients and provide a first-rate freight forwarding servic
To bring together like-minded individuals from all over the world in a member-driven, non-profit freight forwarding organization based on the principles of mutual co-operation and shared experience.
To promote and nurture the business interests of our members using our friendly, secure network. To build strong, long-lasting relationships between members and to foster those relationships into mutually beneficial business solutions.
The Freight Club started off as a group of like-minded individuals coming together to share knowledge and experience of the international freight forwarding industry.
Our goal has always been to foster and stimulate mutually beneficial relationships between members using a non-profit business model and to promote communal access to global trade routes and worldwide partnerships.
This has been the foundation on which The Freight Club has built its reputation and will remain at the core of how we do business.
Benefits of joining The Freight Club
Our Vision is to see the other members, knowing you personally and not only for the business opportunities and our “mission” is to make it possible and real.
- Formed in 1998 by a group of freight professionals, as a not for profit organisation.
- Successful annual networking conference.
- The membership are shareholders and owners of the network.
- Full time secretary based in Miami.
- Exclusivity of membership with limit of one member per country with the exception of larger territories.
- Interactive website and forum exclusive to members.
- Not the largest network, but quality membership.
- Long term membership creates friendships and bonds of trust giving added financial security.
- Receivable protection plan!
Covering your receivables up to $15,000.00